Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New beads!

So...here are the pictures of the wonderful, exciting new beads that I bought today!!!

I can't wait to play with them.

I think I have mentioned this once or five times before - but picture taking is my least favorite part of creating jewelry!   But - I suffer through.


Ok...these are not necessarily grouped the way they will be in the jewelry I create - but these are the beads I got today.



 The big flowered porcelain ones are my favorites I think.  They are about 1 1/2 inches high.

 These earrings and necklaces came from a local discount jewelry store.

I like to get their stuff and take it apart.  I don't use many of the beads because they are plastic and I don't use the plastic beads - but I love the shell pendants and I cannot find them in stores anywhere!!!


So...those are the items I bought today!  Can't wait to un-package it all and start playing!!!

Any local beaders wanna join me?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh your beads are so lovely! It'll be great to have fun with them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista...I have used almost all of them up :( I realized last night that I have no control whatsoever. I sat there and used up all my new beads, and I did have so much fun, but now the fun is over and I need more beads!!! Lol

    I do this every time I get new beads.

    I love what I made (if I do say so myself) and I'll post pics of them later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I saw the pics! Super cute! I can't wait for my days off... for sooo many reasons... haha.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love creating...anything! I love crafting and making something new with "old" items. I have done just about any kind of crafty thing you can think of and I love making jewelry.