Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shopping

I am out shopping for jewelry ingredients and made a brave decision.

I bought only beads that I would never usually use.

I always use little stuff, and there are certain colors that I run away from for some reason.

So when I get home I will post some pics of the awesome beads that I purchased today.

I also ventured out of my comfort zone by choosing beads without having a "plan" for them yet. See usually, I can't put those beads in my buggy until I have a pretty solid idea of what the finished piece will look like or, at the very least, knowing exactly what beads I am going to pair the new beads with.

So I told myself to be brave and I picked 5 different strings of beads.

I have to admit that I did go back and choose pieces to go with them (I knew I didnt have what I would need at home) but that was after I knew for sure these beads were coming home with me.

It was actually a lot of fun.

Yay beads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love creating...anything! I love crafting and making something new with "old" items. I have done just about any kind of crafty thing you can think of and I love making jewelry.