Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

my new purchases!!!

YAY!!!  I bought so many goodies today!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, the cheapy local jewelry store...and the not so cheapy local jewelry store.

I got soooo many wonderful things!!!
First...my purchases from the $1 - $5 jewelry store:

gunmetal chains - there are three chains per necklace, I got three necklaces

gunmetal flower earrings...they are metal and approx 1 1/5 inches high

two glass pendants - each about 1.5 - 2 inches high

pottery bead earrings!  I got them mainly for the flowers

a close up of the pottery flowers

I got this necklace for the glass heart - it's about an inch high

awesome shell pendant

EXCITED about this one!  this is a ring...yes, a ring.  It's a fabric rose and i LOVE roses!!!  I'm going to turn it into a necklace

these are plastic...which I usually run away from...but I like the idea of te necklace going through the rose.

these earrings are blue and black molded earrings. I put a close up above to show that color better



NEXT!!!  Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love creating...anything! I love crafting and making something new with "old" items. I have done just about any kind of crafty thing you can think of and I love making jewelry.