Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

pieces i made today

i should definitely be in bed right now...but i want to post pics of the work i did today

so, real quick, here they are! thanks for looking!

I couldn't decide what beads I wanted to try!!

This was actually the last one I made


I was going to do white and black on this one...but there is the faintest hint of pink in the shell pendant...so I did pink and black!  I think it turned out great!

notice the metal flower beads match the pendant...I just happened to have the flower beads. 
red fire polished beads, and a cute lampwork flower bead

this pendant started out as an earring...the beads are glass

another simple, yet pretty, all metal necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love creating...anything! I love crafting and making something new with "old" items. I have done just about any kind of crafty thing you can think of and I love making jewelry.