Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Woo Hoo or woohoo or whatever

I feel like I actually accomplished something!  I have listed a lot of new items...and still have more to list.  Man am I tired of editing pictures!  :(

If there are any really hot guys out there who want to edit my pictures and list all my items on Etsy (for free) send me a msg.  No?  ok...anyone?   oh well.

Although the listing is not my forte (I used to play the piano...so I can use that word) I did get lots of listing work done!  yayayayyay!

Go click on my listings so I can look at it tomorrow morning and say  whuuuut?  50 million people looked at my listing???  I ROCK!

I'm gonna say that to myself tomorrow morning, no matter how many people have looked at my listings...because, to be honest...I do R-O-C-K...but it would be nice to have some concrete proof to provide...just in case my status is challenged.

sooooo...I'm super duper tired...and although I could totally go to sleep right now I most likely won't...but I'm going to use that as an excuse to quit talking to you right now...yawn.

I love you all!  (like) 

follow my blog

then click here!

http://www.etsy.com/your/listings?ref=si_acc

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love creating...anything! I love crafting and making something new with "old" items. I have done just about any kind of crafty thing you can think of and I love making jewelry.